Friday, July 2, 2010

Inexplicable Self


I awoke this morning feeling not like P. Diddy, but myself. The self I have always wanted to be and the self that I am sometimes, the self I want others to know and love and the self that all too often is lost in translation. The self I'm describing is just that; it's me. Perhaps this is a convoluted explanation, but for me, waking up feeling like me again is a BFD (big fucken deal).

My last few posts feel very 10th grade emo throwback to me, so I just wanted to quick update that I'm feeling like myself again and I know I continue to be myself again with a little help from my friends. Whom I love and hold so very dearly. =D

1 comment:

  1. I still need to talk to your mom about that raise...

    Srsly though, super glad to hear that you're feeling better. Cause you're a really awesome friend.

    Oh man. I just remembered. I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU THAT CD NOW.

    ReplyDelete