Friday, April 1, 2011

Deb Dickey Thinks I'm Fiesty

Seriously, my life is complete.

EXCEPT FOR

the fact that everything is sucking right now.

I am still crazypants.
My comp is only 27 pages.
My contra professor is making hella assumptions and failing to understand just how crazy and fibromyalgiapants I am.

I am spontaneously sad sometimes, but then ten minutes later, I am completely fine.

I haven't read for class in a good three months.

I don't make sense most of the time.

I tried being medicated but that failed on an Homeric scale.
Is there such a thing as a Homeric scale?
Probably not.

But I am trying also to get a fifth year internship so I can fix all the things at Allegheny since they ADDITIONALLY fail on an Homeric scale.
Like most things, though, I am doing this last minute and offending most of the people I am trying to work with.

Goddamnit.

I have been watching the Kitty Cat Dance video for approximately five days straight.

As soon as I am all, okay brain, there is a sufficent amount of Mountain Dew in you, work tiemz nau, brain goes



and then I go



mostly because my brain only thinks on the levels of lolcats and Hyperbole and a Half.

...but yeah seriously I'm actually concerned that a one credit dance course is going to interfere with my ability to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment