Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Procrastinationpants

I have not done any of the things
Seriously
I have to read and review a 200 page book for eight pages
NO MAS
but
on the other hand
things could be worse

my car could have a) exploded or b) broken down in fartherawaythanBuffalo;
my laptop could have crashed during my comp, and I at least have a shitty backup;
I could have had a comp advisor that was like MENTALILLNESSDOESNOTEXISTPANTS;
I could have no insurance;
I could have not had the support system I has now.

I don't actually think dere is a point to this brog
Mostly I just don't wanna read anymore
And I don't want the first blog on my account to be like BTDUBBS SUICIDE :D
So I guess now it's just tangental and nonsensical
Which is fine cuz I feel like that's part of my personality
and FUCK YEAH BAGELS



EDIT I took all the adderall and didn't sleep and I don't know where I am right now only I mean that figuratively, ya dig?

2 comments: